Read what news sources are saying about the effect commercialized short-term rentals have on communities.
- “Airbnb will probably get you evicted and Priced Out of the City” by Alice Speri, Vice News.
- What happens when one Airbnb hosts guest decided his stay wasn’t over, by Jay Barmann for The SFist.
- Read how far these commercial ventures are willing to go to stop regulation.
- “More Guests, Empty Houses” by Rachel Monroe of Slate.
- What Airbnb is doing to California by Joe Mathews of Zócalo.
- Read what a Venice Neighborhood Council discovered about illegal short-term rental practices in Venice.
- Watch Video: Airbnb may postpone its IPO until cities legalize its users’ currently illegal activities
- What to expect when Airbnb comes to your neighborhood